Here to help you get in the best shape of your
life using P90X and My Nutrition Info!
First, if you’re here looking for a great resource on P90X Nutrition and Diet Information, please check out my BLOG POST ON NUTRITION
So you’re probably wondering wondering what the point of this site is. It all started in 2010, when at 31 years old I was sick of being fat and lazy. Being a computer nerd is one thing, being a fat, lazy computer nerd is no way to get out of bachelorhood! I decided after watching numerous P90X before and after videos on YouTube that it was time to get back in shape. I decided to plunk down the money and get to work. After 3 months of pretty hard work (more on this later) and dedication, busting my butt with P90X, I had dropped from my highest weight ever, from 218lbs to 199lbs. Through that experience I had a lot of help from a coach that I found, and I learned a TON from. P90X is no joke and it’s really easy to want to throw in the towel. He and his team helped me stay motivated, offered tips on everything from nutrition to staying motivated. And that’s how we get to the point of the website, I’ve decided to join Beachbody as an independent coach, to try and help others stay motivated, offer any advice I can and help point people in the right direction as needed. That’s my primary reason for doing this, yes you can make money being a Beachbody coach, but I’m really here to help and save the 25% on BeachBody products. I have a great career that I love. So while I will be posting links to the various programs and products, which will include my views of them if I’ve tried or completed them, my primary goal is to blog and connect to people who have questions or are stuggling. I’ll also be blogging about my journey, lifestyle, supplements, what I’ve found to work, and what I’ve found not to work. You can reach out to me with any questions on P90X or any other program you may have, and I’ll do my best to answer them, or at least point you in the right direction. Feel free to email me at anytime @ email@example.com
That’s all well and good dude, but who are you? Excellent question, head on over to “My Story” to get the skinny (or a bit husky) on me.
About BeachBody Coaches
BeachBody assigns you a random coach when you sign up for their website or order product, this is done for free. What I found when I first joined was my coach was pretty unresponsive, which left me out on my own. We’re supposed to be here to help you on your journey to fitness and a healthier lifestyle, and at no cost to you. If you haven’t signed up yet, you can follow THIS LINK and you’ll automatically be assigned to me. If you’ve already signed up at TeamBeachBody.com or have ordered product there in the past that’s no problem, you can still switch coaches with very little effort (this is what I did). Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give them my Beachbody screen name (sammich – there’s a story behind this) and my Coach ID: 210744 and CC: me at email@example.com and I’ll make sure everything happens correctly (takes a day or so to complete). By having me as a coach, I’ll be here to answer any questions you have, keep you updated on new products and programs, and hopefully become a friend in fitness. Even if you have a coach, feel free to shoot me an email anytime with questions.
Two quick FAQs to get out of the way really quick:
- Why are there links to various products, why buy via this site?
- The simple straight forward answer is I get a commission from sales leads generated from this site, which helps pay for hosting. You are actually redirected to Beachbody’s website, where they take care of all the ordering, shipping and other necessities. By ordering from via the links here, you will also automatically be assigned me as your coach. You don’t need to order anything to have me as a coach, I’ll do it for free, because watching people change their lives is pretty darn rewarding in and of itself!
- Can I get this stuff for cheaper?
- YES! If you become a BeachBody coach, you automatically get a 25% discount on all BeachBody products. That means Programs, Supplements, Equipment, etc. Being a coach also has another benefit, you have people looking at you for support and holding you accountable. It’s hard to say “meh, I don’t want to work out today” when you have a team of individuals looking to you for answers. If you want more info on this subject, I’d suggest you check out My Coaching Info
- You can also earn a 10% discount by joining The Team Beach Body Club. This will get you the normal access to the Message Boards, and SuperGym, but also the meal planner, enable you to participate in BeachBody contests for money and prizes, and VIP access to the Experts (Tony, Shaun T, Chalene).